HIGH-TOUCH EXECUTIVE OUTPLACEMENT SERVICES – WITHOUT THE HIGH COSTS.
Our executive outplacement support is comprehensive and affordable. Learn about our programs and pain-free onboarding process:
EXECUTIVE OUTPLACEMENT SERVICES – FROM ONE OF THE TOP EXECUTIVE OUTPLACEMENT FIRMS
We are an established outplacement firm that has specialized in providing affordable executive outplacement services for over 20 years.
Today’s downsized executive is likely to have a home computer with Internet access. Senior executives no longer need traditional executive outplacement firms that provide them with office space and access to office equipment — and you no longer need to incur the expense to provide it.
When evaluating executive outplacement firms, it’s important that you know whether or not the firms provide remotely accessible services to job seekers.
We work with downsized senior executives located throughout North America, providing executive outplacement services virtually or remotely using a combination of one-on-one career coaching sessions and web-based online tools.
Rather than providing office space and equipment, we focus on providing the downsized executive with what they really need in terms of executive career transition services:
- An effective means to establish their online presence with the Big 3 in job search – LinkedIn, Indeed, and Monster
- Individual executive outplacement services (not a group seminar outplacement approach)
- A minimum of 3 months of support (6-month option is also available)
- One-on-one time with a Career Coach to help them with any aspect of their job search
- A resume written by a professional resume writer included in all outplacement options (instead of providing a lower value service such as a resume critique, resume feedback, or a resume builder tool for the job seeker to create a resume)
- DiscoveryQuest™ Career Mapping Process for in-depth personalized resume creation (lower-cost options available without full DiscoveryQuest™ process)
- LinkedIn Profile support to enable the job seeker to be found by executive recruiters on LinkedIn, the number one source used by over 90% of recruiters to find candidates. Conversion of resume content to a LinkedIn formatted template for the job seeker to copy and paste the content into their LinkedIn Profile.
- A cover letter to highlight their strengths
- Resume posting to the top 2 online job sites – Monster and Indeed
- Resume posting to CareerBuilder, the site powering over 90% of the Fortune 500 company job boards
- An online career assessment tool to provide career direction
- A personalized salary report to aid them in salary negotiations
- Access to a 24/7 online career portal
Our executive outplacement services programs are often more comprehensive than shorter term programs, programs that don’t include one-on-one career coaching time, 1 or 2-day group seminar outplacement programs, and strictly self-directed online outplacement options offered by other executive outplacement firms.
OUTPLACEMENT SERVICES FOR SENIOR EXECUTIVES: OUR CAREER MAPPING PROCESS
The key to providing downsized senior executive employees with effective executive outplacement services is to increase the employee’s marketability for his or her next desired position. The job seeker’s future marketability is at the heart of our career mapping process. This is why we’ve developed and perfected a system for creating highly targeted resumes for job seekers and helping them land new desired positions. This process, which serves as a major advantage for those in need of executive outplacement services, is explained below.
DISCOVERYQUEST™ CAREER MAPPING PROCESS
Our DiscoveryQuest™ Career Mapping Process gathers information to better understand an executive’s career path—where they’ve been and where they want to go in their career. The process is more in-depth than simple resume editing and formatting.
We combine the executive’s career history with our expert knowledge on what employers expect to see in a resume for a specific position. We then create a customized resume that maps their career path to their desired target position.
Here’s how it works:
1. Register Online. The individual registers for executive outplacement using our simple online registration page.
2. Complete CareerVisionQuest™ Document. Job seeker receives and completes document which aims to understand their target position, industry, top-level responsibilities of recent position, and key selling points to be highlighted in their future resume.
3. Submit Documents. Job seeker submits CareerVisionQuest™ document and existing resume to us via simple online submission form.
4. Communicate with Quest. A Quest Career Transition Consultant reviews the information provided and follows up with the job seeker for additional information that will help with the next step.
5. Customize DiscoveryQuest™ Document. We prepare a custom DiscoveryQuest™ document for the job seeker that incorporates key information gathered, asks questions to clarify or expand on resume bullets, and draws out content based on what employers expect in a resume for the target position.
6. Complete and Submit DiscoveryQuest™ Document. Job seeker answers questions in DiscoveryQuest™ document and submits the document back to us.
7. Review Resulting Targeted Resume. Job seeker receives draft version of targeted resume to review and change. We create a final approved version of the resume based on submitted changes.
8. Submit Resume to Employers. Job seeker researches and identifies job opportunities and submits customized resume to employers.
9. Land Desired Position! Customized resume successfully leads to new employment.
A COMPREHENSIVE EXECUTIVE OUTPLACEMENT SOLUTION
If you are looking for executive outplacement solution that are both personalized and comprehensive, we offer 3- and 6-month outplacement program options – all include one-on-one coaching support.
Learn more about the our executive outplacement programs details and pricing.
Have our outplacement brochure with pricing info emailed to you: