Outplacement Services for Individuals
Is your former employer letting you select the outplacement firm you want to work with?
If you’re looking for traditional outplacement services for individuals that offers group seminars you attend to learn about resume writing so that you can write your own resume, provides you with a desk and office space, and handles your clerical needs, we aren’t the right company for you.
We are an established outplacement firm that has specialized in providing affordable outplacement services for individuals for over 20 years.
We may be a good fit for you if you are interested in outplacement services for individuals provided by an outplacement firm that:
- Works with you one-on-one (not in a group seminar lecture format)
- Provides you with a means to establish your online presence with the Big 3 in job search – LinkedIn, Indeed, and Monster
- Writes your resume and cover letter for you
- Provides LinkedIn Profile support – conversion of resume content into a LinkedIn document formatted to allow you to easily cut and paste information into the appropriate sections of your LinkedIn Profile
- Provides 24/7 access to an online career portal
- Provides access to an online career assessment tool to provide career direction
- Offers a personalized Salary Report to aid you in salary negotiations
- Posts your resume to online career sites – Monster and Indeed
- Posts your resume to CareerBuilder, the site powering over 90% of the Fortune 500 company job boards
- Provides ongoing one-on-one support to help you with your job search
Examples of How We Help Job Seekers
We strive to provide the best outplacement services for individuals by using a personalized approach creating valuable tools for job seekers. Here are some examples of the tools we’ve developed to help job seekers with their career transitions:
Our Individual Outplacement Assistance Programs
We offer 4 different individual outplacement assistance programs to meet your needs. These outplacement programs range from 3 months to 6 months in length and are priced from $995 to $2,495.
To see the details of what each of the 4 outplacement programs we offer include and the cost of each outplacement program, request our outplacement brochure or call us toll free at 1-888-430-2637.
If your former employer has given you a specific budget to work with, let us know, and we’ll work with you to determine the best outplacement program to meet your needs.
Please note: We don’t contract with individuals directly for outplacement assistance, only with those sponsored by a former employer.