Quest Outplacement - An Affordable Alternative
At Quest Outplacement, we have developed a hybrid approach to outplacement that combines elements of conventional brick-and-mortal outplacement agencies like Drake Beam Morin (DBM) and Lee Hecht Harrison (LHH) such as one-on-one support with virtual tools. Our approach enables us to provide outplacement services that include one-on-one support, but are typically more affordable that those offered by traditional higher-overhead outplacement agencies like DBM and LHH outplacement.
We offer 5 outplacement services packages starting at $850 USD per displaced employee.
Request our outplacement brochure with pricing info
Outplacement Needs Have Changed
Today’s downsized employee is likely to have a home computer with Internet access. They no longer need a traditional outplacement firm that provides them with office space and access to office equipment.
We work with downsized employees located throughout the North America, providing outplacement virtually or remotely using a combination of one-on-one career coaching sessions and web-based online tools.
Rather than providing office space and equipment, we focus on providing your downsized employee with what they really need:
- An effective means to establish their online presence with the Big 3 in job search – LinkedIn, Indeed, and Monster
- Individual outplacement (not group seminar outplacement)
- A minimum of 3 months of support (6 and 12-month options are also available)
- One-on-one time with a Career Transition Consultant to them with any aspect of their job search
- A resume written by a professional resume writer (not “assistance in resume development” with the job seeker actually writing the resume themselves or a resume review)
- LinkedIn Profile support – conversion of resume content into a LinkedIn document formatted to allow the displaced employee to easily copy and paste information into the appropriate sections of their LinkedIn Profile
- A cover letter to highlight their strengths
- Resume posting to 2 online job sites – Monster and Indeed
- Resume posting to CareerBuilder, the site powering over 90% of the Fortune 500 company job boards
- An online career assessment tool to provide career direction
- A personalized salary report to aid them in salary negotiations
- Access to a 24/7 online career portal
Our outplacement packages are often more affordable than other options while providing more comprehensive services than shorter term outplacement programs, programs that don’t include one-on-one career coaching time, 1 or 2-day group seminar outplacement programs, and strictly self-directed online outplacement options.
An Affordable Outplacement Option
If you are looking for an individual outplacement option that is typically more affordable than outplacement services offered by conventional agencies like Right Management outplacement, DBM outplacement, and LHH outplacement, we offer 5 outplacement packages starting at $850 USD per displaced employee — all of which include one-on-one support.
To learn more about the outplacement packages we offer including pricing, click here.