Trailing Spouse Program
We provide our trailing spouse program to individuals relocating to any location in North America.
We don’t require a binding, exclusive contractual arrangement or a minimum number of impacted individuals.
Our Approach to Providing Trailing Spouse Assistance
We provide our program remotely using a hybrid approach combining one-on-one career coaching calls and online tools.
With our approach, we can offer personalized career transition services that include one-on-one consultation time at price point below many group seminar programs.
Rather than have a trailing spouse attend a group seminar to learn how to write their resume and conduct their job search, depending on the spouse employment assistance program you select, we:
- Write their resume for them instead of having them create their own resume using an online tool
- Write their cover letter for them
- Provide 24/7 access to our password-protected, proprietary Quest for Success™ Online Career Portal
- Post their resume online to the top 2 career sites – Monster and Indeed
- Post their resume to CareerBuilder, the site powering over 90% of the Fortune 500 company job boards
- Provide them with an online personalized salary report
- Supply them with an online career assessment tool to help them explore different career paths
- All of our spouse employment assistance programs include one-on-one consultation time with a career coach
Learn More about Our Trailing Spouse Program
If you are looking for a trailing spouse program that is both affordable and includes personalized one-on-one support, please consider Quest Outplacement. Our hybrid model of providing support enables us to provide personalized service at an affordable price point.
To learn more about the spouse employment assistance programs we offer including pricing information, request that our brochure be emailed to you.