Trailing Spouse Employment Assistance
We can provide our spouse employment assistance program to trailing spouses relocating to any location throughout the U.S.
We provide our spouse employment assistance program virtually using a combination of one-on-one telephone consultations and online tools.
With our approach, we can offer personalized career transition services that include one-on-one consultation time at price point below many group seminar programs.
Rather than have a trailing spouse attend a group seminar to learn how to write their resume and conduct their job search, depending on the spouse employment assistance program you select, we:
- Write their resume for them
- Write their cover letter for them
- Provide 24/7 access to our password-protected, proprietary Quest for Success™ Online Career Portal
- Provide them with 24/7 access to our online interactive interview prep tool
- Post their resume online to the top 2 career sites – Monster and Indeed
- Post their resume to CareerBuilder, the site powering over 90% of the Fortune 500 company job boards
- Provide them with an online personalized salary report
- Supply them with an online career assessment tool to help them explore different career paths
- All of our spouse employment assistance programs include one-on-one consultation time with a career coach
If you are looking for a trailing spouse program that is both affordable and includes personalized one-on-one support, please consider Quest Outplacement.
To learn more about the spouse employment assistance programs we offer including pricing information, request that our brochure be emailed to you.